Sunday, September 12, 2010

Operation Project Completion

I admit it. I am a blogaholic. Oh no, not that I blog all the time, just that I read others' blogs all the time. I get some really good ideas from them and one thing I've noticed on some of the blogs is how they document some projects that they have going. I love projects. I love planning projects, researching the best way to do the project, looking at others demonstrations of how they did their project. Now, when it comes to DOING the project, eh, not so much. Or even worse, I start the project and, I'm sure you've never done this before, but lose my motivation or steam in the middle and then I have an unfinished project for almost a year, like the stairway to the bonus room. UGH.

I currently have a (few) projects going on. I am in the middle of stripping wallpaper in the kids' bathroom. Well, I have the wallpaper off, but now I need to do the unfun getting the glue part off. YUK. Then we've decided to do beadboard on the bottom and I'm going to go with a shade of a light limeish green. I want their bathroom to be fun.

Here are other projects that need to get underway, or completed:
Stairway needs to be painted
Hallway needs to be painted
Need to get pictures printed for frames
Need to order uppercase living for our bedroom
Jacob's room is about to be changed from hunting/moose lodge to football

Ok, that's overwhelming me now. No more than that. My reason for blogging about this is maybe this will help motivate me to start and more importantly complete these projects.

So, the next time you see me, ask me how my projects are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment