Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to school week

Ok, its a long story and I don't feel like I quite know all of it, but the long and short of it is that I was accepted in the master of social work program at MTSU. I found out late last night, went to MTSU today to register, side note, I'm glad you can still go to the basement of JUB and do that in person. Those people in that office can make dreams come true, just like Disney World. Had to go to Cope and pay my bill, then go get my parking tag (what is that?) Never had one of those when I went to MTSU. To save $60 a semester I parked off campus since most my classes were in the outerskirts of campus. I am thrilled beyond words to be back at MTSU. I know this will take a lot of balancing for my family, mainly Rick. But in the long run it will be worth it. I can not wait to be stimulating my brain.

Maggie also started preschool today. I am so happy to have her back at preschool, not b/c I don't enjoy being with her. She is totally moving into a much more enjoyable phase where we play babies, dress up, and restaurant. But she needs more stimulation than I can give. It was evident this morning when we got there she acted like she didn't know who Rick and I were. We even said bye and she was like, who are you people, go. I just hope she stays out of the principal's office this year. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment