Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All things digital

I am a die hard journaler. That's what bloggers did before there were blogs! My first journal was when I was 13 or 14. I still have it and found it recently. It is amazing to look back and see what my thoughts were back then. A common worry in my journal back then is that I hoped to turn out "normal." Those of you who know me I had, for the most part, a normal childhood, unless there are some repressed memories that haven't surfaced yet! But its funny that I always wanted normalcy. Don't we all?

So even though I still have my hard copy journal, there are some things that I want to share publicly b/c I find that's how we as humans grow, by sharing common experiences and to know that we really aren't out here alone. Because I am a stay at home mom of two young kids, that's what most of this will be about b/c that's my reality. Not to say that I don't have adult thoughts or conversations, but I am learning so much through raising my children. Its an amazing journey.

So take this journey with me. Welcome to my blog.

2 comments:

  1. yea! welcome to bloggerville. i think you are off to a great start. look forward to following it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me! I never thought I'd be excited about blogging, but here I am.

    ReplyDelete